What is MY PROEXT?
My Proext is an international platform where partners’ organizations can promote their volunteering programs and empower their marketing and communication. It is also a place where people around the world can find information and apply for best volunteering opportunities and support our partners.
How could I be part of the My Proext's team?
You can join us in different ways:
- MEMBERS: Choose the project that is most meaningful to you, and see how your work as a volunteer and your support can make a difference for them.
- VOLUNTEERING PROGRAMS: See how your volunteer program can reach global visibility with our advice and by publishing a virtual magazine with us. Come to My Proext.
- COMPANIES: Find out how cooperative efforts between your company and a volunteering project can generate mutual benefits! Let's work together for a better world.
WHAT IS MY PROEXT - COMMUNICATION?
We provide marketing and communication solutions to organizations that offer volunteer opportunities.
They are divided in 4 different phases:
- PHASE 1: Magazines and Clipping;
- PHASE 2: Marketing Diagnosis;
- PHASE 3: Website, Social Networks and Visual Identity;
- PHASE 4: Management;
PHASES 1 and 2 are free for our partners, while the costs of PHASES 3 and 4 can be covered by crowdfunding campaigns created by My Proext. For more information, click here (COMMUNICATION).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE? (MY PROEXT – COMMUNICATION)
The participation of the project in My Proext - Communication is very simple. In order to publish a magazine with us the project must sign a service agreement and fill out the briefing that My Proext will send by Google Docs. Based on the documents and information sent, we will create the magazine and we will make available for the project the clipping. If the organization is interested in empowering its digital communication, a marketing diagnosis will be made. After the presentation of the marketing diagnosis the project needs to sign a new service agreement, which will specify the contracted services, such as website design, social networks and visual identity. A crowdfunding campaign will be created for the project to raise the necessary funds. After My Proext deliver the contracted services, the project chooses to perform the maintenance of these services through My Proext. A new crowdfunding campaign will be created to raise the necessary funds for the maintenance of contracted services.
Members of My Proext have free access to all the magazines and news available on our site. To enable organizations to have website, social networking, and visual identity services, members can collaborate by making donations. In this way, the projects will be able to raise the necessary funds for the payment of the contracted services.
WHAT IS MY PROEXT – OPPORTUNITIES?
It is a service where people interested in working as a volunteer can find the project/cause that they most identify with and apply to be a volunteer. It is also a place where projects can share their volunteering vacancies and spread their cause and activities
HOW TO PARTICIPATE? (MY PROEXT – OPPORTUNITIES)
It is necessary to follow the requirements below:
- Have a magazine published on the My Proext website
- Sign the Opportunities' service agreement
- Disclose the application process for your volunteer program (micro and field opportunities).
The registration process is very simple. The volunteer needs to follow the following steps:
- Register on My Proext website.
- Application form
- Pay My Proext’ administration fee
- Wait for the selection process
- Pay the project fee (if applicable)
- Kick off
You can understand better the Opportunities service by clicking here (OPPORTUNITIES).
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR MY PROEXT SERVICES?
VOLUNTEERING PROGRAMS: For My Proext partners, both Communication and Opportunities services are free. Since any existing costs will be paid by our members through crowdfunding campaigns.
MEMBERS: My Proext members will incur costs only when they sign up for Field Volunteering opportunities (Brazilians R$40 and Non-Brazilians US$30) and for any My Proext - Communication crowdfunding campaigns they wish to support.
HOW DO I REGISTER MY PROFILE ON MY PROEXT?
First, go to the My Proext website and click on login on the top of the page. Then you click on Register. A new window will open for you insert your data such as full name, e-mail, e-mail confirmation, password, date of birth and gender, then accept the terms of service and you are all set. You can also register with Facebook.